How to Treat Female Infertility With Herbs
II. How Red Raspberry effects fertility 1. Antioxidant Red raspberry contains high amount of anthocyanin pigments which is one of many powerful antioxidant existed in the fruit. Beside helping to fight against infection and inflammation caused by foreign invasion, it also helps to improve immune function in regulating cell growth as well as fighting against the forming of it’s antibody antigent that reduce the risk of abnormal immune function in attacking it’s own tissues, including sperm.
2. Fiber Fiber is important for the regulating the blood levels in our body. Without or not enough of it may cause fluctuation of insulin, leading to food craving, symptoms of irregular menstrual cycle that increase the risk of infertility.
3. Vitamins and minerals Red raspberry contains high levels of important vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, B complex, folic acid, magnesium, copper and iron which is not only vitals for maintaining maintaining the regular function of our body’s organs, but also helps to improve the regular menstrual cycle by providing the necessary blood flow to the reproductive organs, resulting in enhancing the chance of fertility.
4. Quercetin Quercetin besides is a powerful natural antioxidant by inhibiting enzymes, such as lipoxygenase which cause inflammation in our body, it also helps to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood stream, leading to increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organ that are important for a regular menstrual cycle.
5. Gallic acid Gallic acid is a colourless crystalline aromatic compound, Beside helping to fight against cell oxidate damage, it also has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that is essential for maintaining a healthy reproductive system against infection.
6. Anthocyanins Anthocyanins is also one of the flavonoids, besides helping to strengthen the immune system, it also helps to regulate the DNA duplication of cell in the body resulting in lessoning the risk of irregular cell growth in the abdominal region.
7. Cyanidins Study shows that cyanidins inhibit development of obesity and diabetes, thereby decreasing the risk of fertility caused by symptoms of diabetes ( fluctuation of insulin and decreasing blopd flow to the reproductive organs) and overweight ( hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and premenstrual syndrome)
III. Risks and Side effects There is no known risk and side effect, if not overdose. For the best pregnancy self help program review, please visit http://bestfertility.blogspot.com/ For series of Infertility Articles, please visit http://fertility-infertility.blogspot.com/
About the Author
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact. “Let You Be With Your Health, Let Your Health Be With You” Kyle J. Norton I have been studying natural remedies for disease prevention for over 20 years and working as a financial consultant since 1990. Master degree in Mathematics, teaching and tutoring math at colleges and universities before joining insurance industries. Part time Health, Insurance and Entertainment Article Writer.